Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job

الجمعة، 10 يوليو 2009

Pamela David Argentinian supermodel

pamela-david



I was surprised no one else thought Argentinian supermodel Pamela David would make a good Wonder Woman.

I know what you're thinking: "I can't make up my mind until I see what she looks like wearing only body paint." Well, you're in luck:



I can't speak Spanish, but she sounds extremely intelligent to me.

I did some more research and Pamela has been in several Latin American Playboy TV movies, including "Sex with a Stranger" and "Lesbian Dream".

I am beginning that perhaps she is not a serious actor. Also, she may not speak English. These revelations may ever so slightly jeopardize her Wonder Woman candidacy. However, if she really does have lesbian dreams... well Wonder Woman is an Amazon, and aren't the Amazons an all-female tribe? It's a stretch, I know. Plus Amazons are supposed to be tall, and Pamela is not. I think I'm going to have to accept that perhaps Pamela David's Wonder Woman days are behind her...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق